Small aboard! Norfolk and Suffolk Narrow Gauge Modellers to host exhibition
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
The intricate world of model railways is to be showcased at an exhibition next weekend.
On Saturday, September 9, the Norfolk and Suffolk Narrow Gauge Modellers is holding its annual exhibition, where it will show off tiny tracks and miniature locos for all to see.
The exhibition will be held at Barsham and Shipmeadow Village Hall, with proceeds going towards a new toilet for the hall.
There will be around seven different layouts set out for people to admire, with some of the displays provided by members of the group.
There will also be light refreshments available, with all proceeds going towards to hall.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition will be held between 10.30am and 4pm, with modellers hoping to raise money as a gratitude to the hall for providing its monthly meeting place.
Entrance is £2 for adults, with accompanied under 16s getting in for free.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 9 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker