Slimming consultant to open third group in Poringland, Norwich
- Credit: Hayley Hooper
An award winning consultant for a slimming group is opening her third group in the city.
Slimming World Consultant, Hayley Hooper, will be supporting more people on their weight loss journey from September 12 at 7.30pm at Poringland Primary School.
Ms Hooper has been a consultant for the past 11 years. She said: 'I am really proud of my members in Poringland who support and inspire each other every week to make changes and lose weight.
'Everyone is so friendly, there is no judgement or humiliation and the healthy eating plan fits in with the whole family, there is no need to be hungry.'
The two existing groups have had more than 300 people attend each week.
You may also want to watch:
The other groups run on Tuesday mornings at Poringland Community Centre at 9.30am and 11.30am and Thursdays at the Primary School at 4.00pm 5.30pm and 7.30pm.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid