Skoda prices up new Kodiaq SUV
- Credit: Skoda
Skoda has revealed pricing for its all-new Kodiaq sport utility vehicle ahead of ordering starting next month.
The brand's first seven-seater SUV, in showrooms early next year, will be available in S, SE, SE L and new Edition grade, five engine options, two and four-wheel drive and a choice of manual or DSG automatic gearboxes.
The range starts with the S model which, despite its entry level status and price tag of £21,495, is brimming with standard equipment. The specification list includes LED daytime running lights, 17in Ratikon alloy wheels, leather multi-function steering wheel and manual air-conditioning. S models also feature front assist, keyless entry and ignition, touchscreen infotainment system, DAB digital radio and SmartLink for seamless smartphone connectivity.
The S model is available only with a 125PS 1.4 TSI turbo petrol engine.
SE models, from £22,945, are available with 125 and 150PS 1.4-litre turbo petrol and 150PS 2.0-litre turbo diesel engines.
You may also want to watch:
Standard specification includes 18in alloy wheels, sunset glass, cruise control, rear parking sensors, and eigh-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual-zone climate control, rain and light sensors and auto-dimming rear view mirrors. Seven seats are available as a £1,000 option in SE trim.
SE L models, with 150PS 1.4-litre and 180PS 2.0-litre turbo petrol and 150 and 190PS 2.0-litre turbo diesel engines, start from £28,595.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 7 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
Among the equipment highlights are seven seats as standard, powered tailgate, 19in alloys, navigation system with wifi, Drive Mode Select, Alcantara upholstery, heated front seats and full LED headlights.
Topping the range from launch is the new Edition trim which shares the SE L engine line-up. Starting from £30,695 they get 19in alloy wheels, seven seats, leather upholstery, metallic paint, chrome roof rails, lane assist, high beam assist, wireless charging and phone box and blind spot detection.