Skoda prices up new Kodiaq SUV
- Credit: Skoda
Skoda has revealed pricing for its all-new Kodiaq sport utility vehicle ahead of ordering starting next month.
The brand's first seven-seater SUV, in showrooms early next year, will be available in S, SE, SE L and new Edition grade, five engine options, two and four-wheel drive and a choice of manual or DSG automatic gearboxes.
The range starts with the S model which, despite its entry level status and price tag of £21,495, is brimming with standard equipment. The specification list includes LED daytime running lights, 17in Ratikon alloy wheels, leather multi-function steering wheel and manual air-conditioning. S models also feature front assist, keyless entry and ignition, touchscreen infotainment system, DAB digital radio and SmartLink for seamless smartphone connectivity.
The S model is available only with a 125PS 1.4 TSI turbo petrol engine.
SE models, from £22,945, are available with 125 and 150PS 1.4-litre turbo petrol and 150PS 2.0-litre turbo diesel engines.
Standard specification includes 18in alloy wheels, sunset glass, cruise control, rear parking sensors, and eigh-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual-zone climate control, rain and light sensors and auto-dimming rear view mirrors. Seven seats are available as a £1,000 option in SE trim.
SE L models, with 150PS 1.4-litre and 180PS 2.0-litre turbo petrol and 150 and 190PS 2.0-litre turbo diesel engines, start from £28,595.
- 1 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 2 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 3 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 4 Is this Norfolk's quirkiest cafe?
- 5 Investigations continue after stabbing in town park
- 6 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 7 Norfolk recruiting police officers - but not those with 'offensive' tattoos
- 8 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 9 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 10 'The time has come' - Landlord of seaside pub retires after 50 years at helm
Among the equipment highlights are seven seats as standard, powered tailgate, 19in alloys, navigation system with wifi, Drive Mode Select, Alcantara upholstery, heated front seats and full LED headlights.
Topping the range from launch is the new Edition trim which shares the SE L engine line-up. Starting from £30,695 they get 19in alloy wheels, seven seats, leather upholstery, metallic paint, chrome roof rails, lane assist, high beam assist, wireless charging and phone box and blind spot detection.