Skip lorry and car crash on A47 in Honingham
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Commuters into Norwich were delayed this morning after a skip lorry and car crashed on the A47 just outside of Honingham.
The incident happened at 6.20am on Wednesday on the Norwich-bound carriageway close to the B1535 junction towards Weston Longville.
A Norfolk police spokesman said the crash involved a Nissan Juke car and skip lorry.
The road was blocked but was fully open by 8am.
A spokesman from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said two people were assessed by paramedics at the scene and one of them was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with minor injuries for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
As well as paramedics, police officers, firefighters from Earlham, Carrow and Sprowston and a rapid response car from the East Anglian Air Ambulance were called.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Man seriously injured after crash
- 4 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 5 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 6 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 7 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach