Skip lorry and car crash on A47 in Honingham
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Commuters into Norwich were delayed this morning after a skip lorry and car crashed on the A47 just outside of Honingham.
The incident happened at 6.20am on Wednesday on the Norwich-bound carriageway close to the B1535 junction towards Weston Longville.
A Norfolk police spokesman said the crash involved a Nissan Juke car and skip lorry.
The road was blocked but was fully open by 8am.
A spokesman from the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said two people were assessed by paramedics at the scene and one of them was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with minor injuries for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
As well as paramedics, police officers, firefighters from Earlham, Carrow and Sprowston and a rapid response car from the East Anglian Air Ambulance were called.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?