Six-year-old Amber Guymer from Dereham finds an ultra rare Comic Relief ‘nose’ going for up to £100 on eBay
- Credit: Claire Guymer
A six-year-old from Dereham is the envy of her school friends after becoming the lucky owner of an ultra rare Comic Relief Frankinose.
Amber Guymer bought the unmarked bag for £1 containing the plastic nose to support the charity's Red Nose Day from her school, Dereham Infant and Nursery.
And was delighted to find she had one of the one-in-900 silver noses.
Mum Claire sent us a photo of her daughter proudly sporting the sought-after nose.
This year Comic Relief produced 10 different nose designs, nine red ones and one ultra rare silver called Frankinose.
You may also want to watch:
Some silver noses have already been listed on online auction site eBay selling for as much as £100, or £130 for the complete set of 10.
As well as the one-in-900 chance of finding Frankinose there is also a code on his feet to unlock special content on the Red Nose's online Comic Adventure.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?
The nine regular red noses include the all-knowing owl, the Viking Norse Nose, Snootankhamun from ancient Sneezegypt, Snuffles the dragon, DJ Boogie, Dr Nose, The Snorcerer, Sneezecake the chef and Sniffer the dog.
Dozens of other products are also on sale to raise money for the charity and can be bought from high street stores - Red Noses and other goodies at Sainsbury's and Oxfam, T-shirts and aprons at TK Maxx and HomeSense and pens from Ryman or Robert Dyas.
Special boxes of Red Noses were made available for schools to buy and sell to pupils to help with the fund-raising.
Red Nose Day takes place tomorrow, Friday, March 24 and Comic Relief has raised more than £1bn since the charity was founded 30 years ago.
Go online to www.rednoseday.com .