Six-year-old Amber Guymer from Dereham finds an ultra rare Comic Relief ‘nose’ going for up to £100 on eBay
- Credit: Claire Guymer
A six-year-old from Dereham is the envy of her school friends after becoming the lucky owner of an ultra rare Comic Relief Frankinose.
Amber Guymer bought the unmarked bag for £1 containing the plastic nose to support the charity's Red Nose Day from her school, Dereham Infant and Nursery.
And was delighted to find she had one of the one-in-900 silver noses.
Mum Claire sent us a photo of her daughter proudly sporting the sought-after nose.
This year Comic Relief produced 10 different nose designs, nine red ones and one ultra rare silver called Frankinose.
You may also want to watch:
Some silver noses have already been listed on online auction site eBay selling for as much as £100, or £130 for the complete set of 10.
As well as the one-in-900 chance of finding Frankinose there is also a code on his feet to unlock special content on the Red Nose's online Comic Adventure.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named
The nine regular red noses include the all-knowing owl, the Viking Norse Nose, Snootankhamun from ancient Sneezegypt, Snuffles the dragon, DJ Boogie, Dr Nose, The Snorcerer, Sneezecake the chef and Sniffer the dog.
Dozens of other products are also on sale to raise money for the charity and can be bought from high street stores - Red Noses and other goodies at Sainsbury's and Oxfam, T-shirts and aprons at TK Maxx and HomeSense and pens from Ryman or Robert Dyas.
Special boxes of Red Noses were made available for schools to buy and sell to pupils to help with the fund-raising.
Red Nose Day takes place tomorrow, Friday, March 24 and Comic Relief has raised more than £1bn since the charity was founded 30 years ago.
Go online to www.rednoseday.com .