Six brilliant reader photos of Norfolk sent to us this week
- Credit: Archant
We get lots of fantastic photos sent to us every week and here are some of the best from the past seven days.
•The staff at the West Runton Beach cafe captured this beautiful sunset and sent the photo to us via Instagram.
•Shelia Denny took this brilliant photograph of Mundesley.
•Manda sent us this very sunny photo of Roughton via Twitter.
•Norfolk Landscape Photography sent us this tranquil photograph of Hickling Broad via Instagram.
•Instagram users norwich_life notified us of this unique photo of Fye Bridge in Norwich.
•And finally, Leigh Caudwell sent us this stunning photo of a Cromer sunset via our Facebook page.
As always, thank you to everyone for sending us their fantastic photos you can scroll through our gallery to see some of the photos we were sent and also see them on our EDP24 Instagram profile.
If you upload your pictures at www.iwitness24.co.uk and you could see them on our website and in the newspaper.
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 2 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 3 'We will always miss you' - tributes to QEH pharmacist who died in A47 crash
- 4 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 5 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 6 Tractor stopped on A11 found to have faulty brakes
- 7 Norfolk holiday cottage business sold to a leading lettings agency
- 8 'Blood rain' could fall this week as thunderstorms move in
- 9 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 10 Long delays after person cut out of car on A1065
You can send us your photos to the EDP Facebook page or to @EDP24 on Twitter.