Six brilliant photos of Norfolk sent to us this week
- Credit: Archant
We get lots of fantastic photos sent to us every week on Facebook, Twitter and on our iwitness24.co.uk website. Here are some of the best ones from the last week.
•A cute dog enjoying a run around on West Runton beach. This great shot was taken by reader Jules Adam who sent it to us via our Facebook page.
•Beautiful double rainbow over Thorpe St Andrew. This stunning photo was sent to us on Twitter from Dudley Rader.
•Paula Tillson wrote 'I love the architecture in the Royal Arcade, Norwich' as she sent this photo to us via Facebook.
•We may not have seen much of the sun this week but Bob Cameron managed to capture it beautifully rising over Bacton Beach.
•Paul Hick sent us this bright and cheerful shot of East Runton via our Facebook page.
•The tranquillity of West Runton beach shot perfectly by reader Ollie Hunt.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 6 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 7 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 10 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia