6 best Chinese takeaways in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
With dining in restaurants off the cards, where can you find the best Chinese takeaways in Norwich?
According to Tripadvisor, these are the top six Chinese takeaways which are open and they all deliver to you.
1. Baby Buddha Chinese Teahouse, Ber Street
Baby Buddha serve authentic Cantonese cuisine with its home-made Dim-Sum.
Its price range is on average between £11-£17 and offers vegetarian friendly and gluten free options.
You may also want to watch:
It is open from 12pm-4pm and 5pm-9pm on Tuesdays to Saturdays. On Sundays, it is open 12pm-2:45pm and 5pm-9pm.
2. Wanfo House Chinese Restaurant, Earlham Road
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 6 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 7 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 8 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
On the menu, you will find Sichuan cuisine along with Cantonese and Shanghai dishes.
This takeaway caters for all as it includes vegetarian and vegan options on the menu and prices start from £4.99.
It is open 12pm to 10:30pm on Monday to Sundays.
3. Canton Chinese Restaurant, Thorpe Road
One recent reviewer on Tripadvisor saying it is "the best Chinese food they have had".
The classic Asian takeaway have mains which start from just £5.
You can place an order when it is open 5pm to 10pm on Tuesdays to Sundays.
4. Happy View Chinese Takeaway, Ketts Hill
You can order all of the classic Chinese dishes which are made from fresh ingredients.
The main dishes start from £4.40 and there are options for vegetarians too.
Happy View Chinese Takeaway is open on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 5pm to 10pm. It then has extended hours on Fridays and Saturdays when it opens until 11pm.
5. Golden City, Distillery Square
This Chinese takeaway offers classic main dishes from £5. One Tripadvisor notes how accommodating it is for creative vegetarian dishes.
Its Tripadvisor page boasts a 4.5 mark out of 5 for its service.
Golden City is open from Tuesday to Sundays between 5pm and 11pm.
6. Cantonese Kitchen, Unthank Road
One reviewer noted how good the food was, it was delivered on time and was sensibly priced. It has main dishes from the price of £4.40
It is open from Tuesdays to Sundays between 5pm and 11:30pm.