Sister Act star Alexandra Burke soaks up Norwich atmosphere with cheeky Pedro’s
- Credit: �Tristram Kenton
She's been in the city for the past week as hit musical comedy Sister Act takes hold of the Norwich Theatre Royal.
And Alexandra Burke, who plays Deloris Van Cartier in the critically acclaimed show, will take to the stage for the final time this evening as her time in Norwich draws to an end.
To celebrate the end of the production's Norwich leg, which has received a slew of rave reviews, the talented singer and West End star last night treated herself to some of the city's legendary Tex-Mex.
The 28-year-old X Factor winner donned a sombrero and her signature grin as she chowed down with friends at Pedro's in Chapelfield Gardens.
The restaurant shared a photo of Alexandra getting into the Mexican spirit on its Facebook page this afternoon long with the caption: 'Look who popped into Pedro's last night for a meal! Only the gorgeous Alexandra Burke.'
You may also want to watch:
Directed and choreographed by Craig Revel Horwood, the Sister Act show is based on the movie starring Whoopi Goldberg and Maggie Smith.
Check out our interview with Alexandra here.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 6 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 7 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 10 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford