Sister Act star Alexandra Burke soaks up Norwich atmosphere with cheeky Pedro’s
- Credit: �Tristram Kenton
She's been in the city for the past week as hit musical comedy Sister Act takes hold of the Norwich Theatre Royal.
And Alexandra Burke, who plays Deloris Van Cartier in the critically acclaimed show, will take to the stage for the final time this evening as her time in Norwich draws to an end.
To celebrate the end of the production's Norwich leg, which has received a slew of rave reviews, the talented singer and West End star last night treated herself to some of the city's legendary Tex-Mex.
The 28-year-old X Factor winner donned a sombrero and her signature grin as she chowed down with friends at Pedro's in Chapelfield Gardens.
The restaurant shared a photo of Alexandra getting into the Mexican spirit on its Facebook page this afternoon long with the caption: 'Look who popped into Pedro's last night for a meal! Only the gorgeous Alexandra Burke.'
You may also want to watch:
Directed and choreographed by Craig Revel Horwood, the Sister Act show is based on the movie starring Whoopi Goldberg and Maggie Smith.
Check out our interview with Alexandra here.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner