Sistema Norwich will perform at Sandringham Flower Show
- Credit: Archant
Children from a Norwich charity will perform for the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall in the Royal Marquee.
Young musicians from the Sistema Children's Chamber Group will create the final touch to Tune in with Nature – a garden co-sponsored by the EDP to promote their work.
They will be performing a piece entitled Rainstorm, which has been especially composed for the occasion by members of the group and Steven Copley, director of music and education at Sistema in Norwich.
A framed copy of the composition will be presented to Prince Charles as a memento of the occasion.
The Chamber Ensemble will feature four cellos, four violins, a double bass, trumpet and tubular bells.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Copley said: 'Sistema in Norwich is delighted to have been given the opportunity to perform at such a special occasion and we are all looking forward to seeing everyone's work come together to create a unique and uplifting performance.
'I would particularly like to thank the garden's creators, John Farley of Dunnella Civil Engineering and Sue Huckle of Posh Plants and a big thanks too to Waitrose, Eaton branch, Norwich for providing support and refreshments for the children during the day.'
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market
Mr Farley said: 'The garden has been designed and created from the outset to give visitors a total sensory experience. Working with children from Sistema in Norwich makes the whole experience extra special.'
Show goers can view the display once the royal party has moved on. Sistema helps children improve their life choices by enjoying playing music together.
For more information about Sistema in Norwich, click here.