Singers urged to join community choir in Swaffham
- Credit: Ian Burt
Singers of all abilities are being encouraged to try out membership of a community choir with a free first session.
Rainbow Community Choir is offering its first session on Tuesday, September 12 at Swaffham Community Centre free of charge so that people can hear what the group does and learn songs.
A spokesman said: 'There are no auditions. All abilities will be welcome, even if you think you can't sing, and there will be no music scores because we sing from the heart.
'We giggle a lot. We de-stress. We sing songs from all over the world. We sing because we love it.'
For more information, call Alan 01760 724308 or Anthea on 01760 336313.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively visit www.rainbowcommunitychoir.org.uk
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich