Simon Brodkin set to headline Stand Up in Southwold comedy show
- Credit: Simon Brodkin/WCB Comedy
He is renowned for his pranks and funny character impressions.
And Simon Brodkin will headline a special evening of comedy in Southwold next month.
WCB Comedy are back at Southwold Arts Centre with another stellar comedy line up for Stand Up In Southwold - including headliner Simon Brodkin, aka Lee Nelson.
The arena selling act and prankster famed for the comedy creation known as Lee Nelson, the unruly south London wideboy, will break away from his high selling UK tour to headline an evening of comedy on Sunday, November 14.
The opening act, Scott Bennett, is a stand-up comedian and writer on the rise - who filmed live at the Apollo last month and is the current holder of the Comics Comic award.
The MC for the evening will be Dana Alexander who began her career in Canada and is now a regular fixture on the British comedy circuit.
Up and coming acts Louie Green, from Ipswich, and Lee Hudson complete this second WCB Comedy night at Southwold Arts Centre.
Tickets from www.wcbcomedy.com
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 7 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 8 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000