Silent disco street tour to come to Norwich
- Credit: Ash Jolliffe
The sound of silence will accompany a new Norwich event where people can rave without making a racket.
A silent disco tour will be making its way through the city this summer, inviting party lovers to don a set of wireless headphones and get dancing in the street.
Jon Holder, who runs entertainment company Incredible Event with his partner Amy Butler, said: "I've been running an entertainment company for 13 years and the main issue with events is always noise complaints.
"Silent discos are brilliant because people can listen to party classics and club hits and there's no noise pollution.
"You'd think that being in a city people would be self-conscious but they aren't at all when they get the headphones on even shy people become big characters and you can't help but smile as it becomes a big dancing flash mob."
You may also want to watch:
The tour lasts one hour and will begin at Norwich market before proceeding through the city.
The next date with availability is on Saturday, June 8.
Tickets cost £9.99 and are available here.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash