Shirt signed by 1966 World Cup winners among charity auction items
- Credit: Superstars
A shirt signed by 10 members of England's 1966 World Cup-winning team is among the lots being auctioned off to raise money for good causes.
The big-ticket item is one of 72 going under the hammer as part of an online auction organised by the Rotary Club of Brandon and District.
Bids are being accepted until Saturday, July 24, and already total more than £5,000.
The England shirt, signed by players including Sir Geoff Hurst and Sir Bobby Charlton, starts at £1,075.
Other items include a boxing glove signed by Tyson Fury, an evening with Tom Kerridge at his two Michelin-starred gastropub, and a short luxury glamping break.
Funds raised will go to a host of causes in the local area such as charities, schools, clubs and food banks.
You may also want to watch:
St Nicholas Hospice Care, Banham Zoo, IES Breckland School and West Suffolk Hospital’s charity, My WiSH, have entered their own lots, meaning money will go direct to them.
To view the auction, jumblebee.co.uk/Brandonrotaryonlineauction.
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 9 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 10 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life