Musical classics and family fun to raise money for specialist baby charity
Musical classics will be played out at a family-friendly showcase for a specialist baby research charity.
The Showtime! bi-annual event in Norwich will raise money for Tommy's, which funds research into stillbirth, premature birth and miscarriage.
It also provides health information for parents-to-be.
Showtime! has been organised by Toddler Sense Norwich and Baby Sensory Norwich and will take place on Saturday May 26, 10am-2.45pm, at St Peter's Church Hall in Cringleford.
The children's play area will transport parents and children to Hollywood.
You may also want to watch:
The fundraiser will also include a mini market and a raffle, with prizes donated from businesses.
Organisers are appealing for more businesses to donate prizes.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
There will also be Baby Sensory sessions and Toddler Sense sessions, for children aged 13 months to two years and 18 months to five years, from 10am until 2.45pm.
Tickets cost £5.
Email www.toddlersense.com or search Todddler Sense Norwich on Facebook for details.