Shoppers will be charged up to £10 to collect goods from Ikea store in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Customers will be charged at least £7.50 to collect items ordered online at Ikea's new order and collection point on Sweetbriar Retail Park in Norwich.
Customers will be charged £7.50 for parcel orders which includes any single product under 25kg in weight or under 150cm in length and up to a total order weight of 100kgs.
All orders above these limits will be considered 'large orders' by Ikea and a £10 charge will apply to click and collect.
Ikea has also confirmed that items which are labelled on its website as only available in store can not be ordered through the Norwich click and collect outlet.
Customers wishing to order these items will have to visit a larger store.
The store will open to the public on Monday, November 2, at 10am.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 5 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 6 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 7 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 8 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 9 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 10 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre