Shock as man and woman are found dead in Caister-on-Sea
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
A police investigation is under way after a man and woman were found dead inside a home near Great Yarmouth.
The two bodies were discovered by police yesterday when officers were called to the address at Upper Grange Crescent, in Caister-on-Sea, after concerns were raised about the safety of the occupants.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'Police were called to the property on Upper Grange Crescent at lunchtime yesterday following concerns for the safety of the occupants.
'After officers forced entry, a man and a woman were found deceased inside.
'The deaths are being treated as unexplained and the house has been sealed off whilst officers investigate the circumstances of the deaths.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination is due to take place today.
- 1 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 2 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 3 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 4 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 5 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 6 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 7 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 8 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road