Care home welcomes new manager
- Credit: Shipdham Manor
A new manager has been appointed for a care home in Shipdham.
Kay Emsley is now the home manager for Shipdham Manor, a home which provides residential care for up to 42 people.
The home is part of the Healthcare Homes Group.
Ms Emsley brings a wealth of experience to the role and is looking to build on the home's service levels, even further improving the home for residents.
She has already made an impact at the home by achieving 'six steps accreditation' for herself and the home - meaning it is accredited as providing specialist support around end of life care.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'It's an honour to have been offered this position. I began working for the company 10 years ago. When I first began working here I had no insight into the care sector or dementia.'
For more information about Shipdham Manor, visit www.healthcarehomes.co.uk
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 9 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old