Sheringham ‘heart attack’ patient airlifted to hospital
A patient has been taken to hospital after suffering a heart attack in Sheringham this morning.
Two ambulance crews and two ambulance officers were on scene just off Holt Road to restart the person's heart.
The air ambulance then landed at Sheringham High School at 7.41am to take the casualty to hospital.
They were air lifted to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital at 8.40am where they remain in a critical condition.
More to follow.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?