Firefighters put out blaze in the middle of the night at residential property
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Fire crews and police were called to a residential property fire in south Norfolk in the early hours of the morning.
Fire engines from Diss, Attleborough and Long Stratton were called to reports of a building fire in Heywood Road, in Shelfanger, near Diss, at around 2.35am this morning (Sunday, December 9).
They remained on scene until around 5.30am.
Norfolk police were also on scene after being called by the fire service at around 2.56am.
A police spokesman said they did not believe there were any reported injuries and remained on scene until around 5.41am.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service are investigating what may have caused the fire.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting