Can you give ‘beautiful’ husky Sheila at Dogs Trust Snetterton a new home?
- Credit: Archant
A 'beautiful' seven-year-old Husky dog is looking for someone to give her the permanent new home she deserves.
Seven-year-old Sheila is currently at Dogs Trust's rehoming centre in Snetterton, where workers say she is looking for a 'patient' new owner.
A spokesman for the centre said: 'This lovely lady can share her new home with a male four-legged-friend and will need a fully enclosed garden to play in, and where she can show you her cheeky side.
'As well as a male canine companion, she is also able to live with teens aged 16 and over.
'She loves her walks and is generally good on the lead and whilst she will need some time to adjust, once she does she will show you her incredibly playful personality.
You may also want to watch:
'This laid-back pooch will make an excellent friend and addition to your family.'
If you can offer Sheila a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
Dogs Trust is the UK's leading dog welfare charity and has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
The charity cares for around 15,000 strays, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.