Can you give ‘beautiful’ husky Sheila at Dogs Trust Snetterton a new home?
- Credit: Archant
A 'beautiful' seven-year-old Husky dog is looking for someone to give her the permanent new home she deserves.
Seven-year-old Sheila is currently at Dogs Trust's rehoming centre in Snetterton, where workers say she is looking for a 'patient' new owner.
A spokesman for the centre said: 'This lovely lady can share her new home with a male four-legged-friend and will need a fully enclosed garden to play in, and where she can show you her cheeky side.
'As well as a male canine companion, she is also able to live with teens aged 16 and over.
'She loves her walks and is generally good on the lead and whilst she will need some time to adjust, once she does she will show you her incredibly playful personality.
'This laid-back pooch will make an excellent friend and addition to your family.'
If you can offer Sheila a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 3 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 4 'He could've gone all the way' - Mum's tribute to aspiring boxer, 19
- 5 Norfolk worst area in UK for uninsured and untaxed drivers
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 8 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 9 Two Norfolk spots named among best places in Britain for a weekend break
- 10 World War Two aircraft to fly over Norfolk's skies
Dogs Trust is the UK's leading dog welfare charity and has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
The charity cares for around 15,000 strays, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.