Shed stolen from Sutton allotment
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A shed which was stolen from an allotment in Sutton had been emptied beforehand, and all its contents were left behind.
Police are appealing for information after the green 6x4 shed was taken from an allotment in Church Road.
It's believed it may have been removed on a trailer, but all the contents had been removed and were left at the scene.
It happened between 9pm on Friday, June 3 and 7am on Saturday, June 4.
Anyone who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously in the area between the times stated or anyone with information should contact PC Adrian Craske at Cromer Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 8 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions