Shed fire spreads to outbuildings behind disused pub near Anglia Square in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews tackled a fire in outbuildings behind a disused pub near Anglia Square in Norwich on Monday morning.
Crews from Earlham and Sprowston were called to the gardens of the former Magpie Pub on Magpie Road in Norwich at 8.40am.
It is believed that the fire started in a shed in the garden and spread to other outbuildings.
Crews used hose reel jets, hydrants and ladders to extinguish the fire and had left the scene by 9.40am.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time