Shed destroyed in blaze in Cringleford

Fire crews attended a fire in Cringleford. Picture: Marc Betts

Fire crews attended a fire in Cringleford. Picture: Marc Betts - Credit: Archant

A shed was destroyed in a fire in a garden at house in Cringleford.

Crews from Carrow and Sprowston were called to Intwood road at 2.15pm on Monday and took an hour to put the fire out.

Sprowston watch fire marshall Stuart Herd said: 'We were alerted to the fire by the home owner. There was no risk to the surrounding homes due to the size of the back garden.

'Inside the shed were various garden tools and a lawn mower so we had to be aware of those dangers.'

The cause of the fire was accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus