‘Shark’ spotted on Happisburgh beach
- Credit: Twitter: @NorfolkToo
But is it all it appears?
Photographs of the creature appeared on social networking site last night (Wednesday).
It's lifeless body had been washed ashore at Happisburgh beach, on the north Norfolk coast.
Account holder Manda (@Norfolktoo) appealed to @Sharkbywatchuk and @SharkTrustUK for help to identify it.
However, it was later found to be a harbour porpoise.
You may also want to watch:
Have you made any interesting discoveries on the beach? Email your details to: email@example.com or find North Norfolk News on Facebook.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash