Severe delays reported on A47
- Credit: Archant
Heavy traffic has been reported around Great Yarmouth and Waveney this bank holiday weekend.
A reported crash is causing severe delays on the A47 this lunchtime, affecting traffic heading eastbound towards Great Yarmouth.
Traffic is particularly affected between the A146 Loddon Road, in Trowse Newton, and Plantation Road, in Blofield.
Delays of 20 minutes have been reported.
There are also delays at the eastern end of the Acle Straight, with heavy traffic reported on the A47 Westbound between A143 Beccles Road and A149 Acle New Road at the Runham roundabout, as well as in Acle on the A1046 after the Acle roundabout, and on William Adams Way in Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
Slow traffic has also been reported on the A12 in Lowestoft, affecting traffic in both directions between the B1437 London Road and A1117 Bloodmoor Road.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 7 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 8 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot