Seven reader photos capturing some of Norfolk’s most loved towns and villages
- Credit: Richard Brunton
Here is a collection of some of your finest photographs from some of Norfolk's best-loved towns and villages.
From Dereham, the heart of Norfolk, to the quaint rural market towns of Fakenham and Reepham to the simply stunning coastal community of Wells and the wonderful villages in between, these places have so much going for them.
We want you to help us capture that beauty on camera to share with our readers.
You may also want to watch:
Each week we will compile a gallery of some of your brilliant snaps from these areas.
To upload your pictures, just log on to our site www.iwitness24.co.uk and follow the step by step instructions.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer