Session held for West Suffolk College students to show off their skills
- Credit: West Suffolk College.
Motorbikes, models, make-up, hairdressing and photography came together at a unique session for students from West Suffolk College.
Students studying media make-up and hairdressing created big hairstyles and creative make up for the special event.
They then modelled the creations and posed for those on the photography course who snapped away at the Krazy Horse motorcycle showroom - owned by Paul Beamish- in Bury St Edmunds.
It was the first shoot for first-year photography students on their Level Three course and a chance for hairdressing and media make-up students to show off their skills and imagination and to practice hairstyles for a regional competition.
Mr Beamish said he was happy to let the students have the run of his showroom to practice their skills.
You may also want to watch:
The cross college collaboration was hailed as a success by all the courses.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham