Two people taken to hospital in ‘serious conditions’ after crash on A140
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Two people have been taken to hospital after a crash on the A140 between a car and a motorbike.
Police were called at 7.50am after reports of a crash on the road at Horsham St Faith.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue sent crews from Sprowston and Earlham to help make the vehicles and scene safe.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent three ambulances, one ambulance officer and the East Anglian Air Ambulance rapid response vehicle to the A140 and treated two patients.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service said: 'Both were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital in serious conditions.'
You may also want to watch:
Police were at the scene for some time after the crash and there were reports of delays in the area.
MORE: LIVE TRAFFIC MAP
Sanders Coaches tweeted: 'SERVICE 44, due Serious accident this morning at Horsham St Faith junction buses are on diversion via Horsford, please be aware we may be running late due to this.'
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us