Road shut after serious crash between lorry and motorbike
- Credit: Archant
A road has been closed following a serious collision between a lorry and motorbike.
Emergency services were called shortly after 7.40am on Monday (September 7) morning, after reports of a crash involving two vehicles on Mill Road in Burston, near Diss.
A single fire crew from Diss was sent, before being stood down just before 8.30am.
Police and the ambulance service remain at the scene, and Mill Road has been closed.
Motorists are being asked to avoid the area.
You may also want to watch:
As of 1.30pm, Mill Road was still shut to traffic.
For the latest travel information, visit the EDP’s live traffic map.
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 2 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 3 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 4 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 7 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot
- 8 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 9 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 10 Households with children to get two Covid tests per person every week