Series of healthy walks to enjoy in Lound, Shadingfield and Beccles
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
On Monday, June 5, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Lound Lakes. Walkers should park Suffolk Wildlife Trust car park off Hall Road at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
Next Tuesday, June 6, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Shadingfield. Walkers should park at Park Farm at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
On Wednesday, June 7, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Walkers should meet at Beccles Common at 2pm for this walk.
Next Friday, June 9, a three-mile walk will be held in Beccles. Parking is off the A146 at the Morrisons roundabout at 10.30am for this Beccles Marsh Trail walk.
You may also want to watch:
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or alternatively you can visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
Have you got a Waveney story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01502 525820.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come