Series of healthy walks to be held in Southwold, Stoven, Beccles and Henstead
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, July 10 a 3.75-mile walk will be held in the Southwold area.
Walkers should meet at Southwold water tower, parking on The Common at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
On Tuesday, July 11 a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Stoven. Walkers should park on Stoven Green at 10.30am ahead of this walk.
Next Wednesday, July 12, a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Beccles and Geldeston. Walkers should meet at Beccles Quay café at 2pm for this walk towards Geldeston.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, July 14, a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Henstead. Walkers should meet at Henstead Church at 10.30am for this walk.
For details on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk Are you organising an event in Waveney? Email email@example.com
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk