Series of healthy walks to be held in Lowestoft, Halesworth and Dunwich
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, November 6 a 3.8-mile walk will be held in the Dunwich area. Meet at Dunwich beach car park at 10.30am.
Also on Monday a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet in the car park at the back of the White Hart Hotel at 2pm.
Next Tuesday, November 7, a 3.75-mile walk will be held in Pye's Mill. Meet at the car park at the end of Pye's Mill Road at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, November 8 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Meet at Normanton Park at 2pm for a walk to the old railway line with the option of a longer walk on the day possible.
You may also want to watch:
Next Friday, November 2, a 2.8-mile walk will be held in Lowestoft. Meet at Normanston Park, at 10.30am, for this walk to Nicholas Everitt Park and back.
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area