Series of healthy walks to be held
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, September 25 a three-mile walk will be held in Gorleston. Walkers should meet at the car park at the south end of Marine Parade at 10.30am. On Tuesday, September 26 a 3.5-mile walk will be held in Ringsfield. Meet at Ringsfield village hall at 10.30am.
Next Wednesday, September 27 a three-mile walk will be held in Halesworth. Meet at the Co-op car park/petrol station, Halesworth at 10.30am.
Also next Wednesday a 1.7-mile walk will be held in Pakefield. Meet at the All Saints Road car park, Pakefield at 2pm.
Next Friday, September 29, a 3.1-mile walk will be held in Hardley Staithe. Meet at Hardley Staithe car park, near Loddon at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Call OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk for further details.
Are you holding an event in Waveney? Send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 7 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 8 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 9 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 10 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat