See floral displays in Somerleyton church
- Credit: Archant
St Mary's Church in Somerleyton has been decorated in colourful and fragrant style this weekend for the annual flower festival.
The event began yesterday and will continue tomorrow from 10am until 5pm.
Attractions also include refreshments, a grand draw, tombola, bric-a-brac and plants.
Visitors from across the country have been flocking to the festival, helping to raise money for church funds.
Cyclists taking part in a bike ride to raise funds for the Suffolk Historic Churches Trust also called in over the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: 'It has gone very well. We have had lots of visitors, from all over the country as well.
'We had the Suffolk Historic Churches Bike Ride as well this weekend and raised a good amount for that.'
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 4 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 7 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 8 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 9 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 10 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit