See a different side to Norwich Cathedral
- Credit: Daniel Tink
Norwich Cathedral is one of the most iconic buildings that has marked the city's landscape for centuries.
But a Norfolk photographer has given a new perspective on the 900-year-old building.
Daniel Tink photographed the Cathedral for a specially commissioned guide called 'The Spirit of Norwich Cathedral' which offers readers a detailed insight into the majesty of the building.
He said: 'There is nothing I enjoy more than being behind my lens, capturing and sharing wonderful moments of life in both pleasure and business.'
He added that these photos reveal hidden aspects that people may not have seen before.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Tink's work itself can be viewed at www.danieltink.co.uk, with his latest book also being available to buy on Amazon.
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 9 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available