Second victim in Murrow fatal collision Kayleigh Harrison ‘lived life to the full and had lots of friends’
- Credit: Archant
A second woman has died following a collision in Black Drove, Murrow, on Thursday morning (November 9).
Kayleigh Harrison, 29, of The Lawns in Wisbech, died when the Vauxhall Astra she was travelling in was involved in a collision with a Ford Transit at 7.10am.
The driver of the vehicle, Jade Green, 24, of Beechwood Road in Wisbech, died at the scene.
A third passenger, a man in his 20s, remains in a critical but stable condition in Addenbrooke's Hospital.
Officers investigating the collision are appealing for information to trace a fourth person who was believed to be in the vehicle, but left the scene. The man is described as white, in his 20s, with dark curly hair and a beard.
In a statement Kayleigh's family said: 'Kayleigh was unique, lived life to the full and had lots of friends.'
Kayleigh was a mother to three young children.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the collision or the man's identity is asked to call the Road Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident 73 of 9 November, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 6 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 9 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre