Second man from Great Yarmouth arrested in connection with burglaries in Lowestoft area
Police have made a second arrest in connection with two recent home burglaries in the Lowestoft area.
A 25-year-old man from Great Yarmouth was detained last Wednesday (January, 15) during an Operation Drawbridge day of action, in connection with burglaries at homes in Pegasus Mews, Oulton Broad and at Gunton Cliff between Thursday, January 9 and Sunday, January 12.
He has now been bailed to return to police on March 29.
A second man – a 26-year-old, also from Great Yarmouth - was arrested yesterday evening (Monday), on suspicion of burglary in connection with both crimes.
He is currently in custody as inquiries into the break-ins continue.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 7 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 8 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 9 Former Norwich City coach moves on again - after just three months
- 10 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide