Second Maltings Beer Festival in Bungay hopes to hit real ale lovers for six
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A bountiful selection of beers will put the malt into the Maltings next weekend, as a beer festival returns to the ground for another innings.
Bungay Cricket Club are hoping beer-lovers will be bowled over by the second Maltings Beer Festival, as it looks to raise important funds for the club.
The festival, which will be held at the Maltings Pavilion on August 26 and 27, will feature a wide range of real ales and ciders, as well as food and live music.
Last year, the inaugural festival was a great success, knocking its guests for six as it raised crucial funds for the club.
The event will see an array of ales and ciders from both local and national breweries, as well as there being games of cricket to watch while you sample them.
Organisers said: 'We are hoping to make this year's event bigger and better with another great selection.'
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk