Second GoGoHares rock found by eagle-eyed eight-year-old
- Credit: Archant
It might've taken a few days to find any of the GoGoHares rocks hidden around our beautiful county.
But now two have been found in quick succession after a girl found the second tucked away on the coast at Cromer.
Using the popular craze Norfolk Rocks as inspiration, Gorleston-based artist Rebecca Osborne has lovingly decorated 10 stones with GoGo characters for our #HaresRock treasure hunt competition.
Clues appear in the EDP and Evening News each day, with the first people to find each one winning £100 of GoGoHares sticker and sticker book goodies.
The first Hares Rock was uncovered on Saturday morning, when Archie and Oscar Johnson, aged six and three respectively, located it at Wymondham Abbey.
You may also want to watch:
And later on the same day, eight-year-old Ella Piercy - with a little help from her two-year-old brother Joseph - found the second in Cromer.
Her father Adam Piercy said of the discovery while the family visited the picturesque seaside resort from their home in Necton, near Swaffham: 'It was more by fluke that we found it than by solving the clues.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
'We were just up there for a relaxing afternoon. Ella couldn't stop jumping up and down when she found it - she had a big smile on her face.'
Eagle-eyed Ella very much deserves a well done for spotting the rock and will collect her prize of sticker book goodies during the week.