Sarah Millican announces second Norwich show for 2018
- Credit: Norwich Theatre Royal
Award-winning comedienne Sarah Millican has announced a bonus early summer date at Norwich Theatre Royal.
On top of bringing her new show, Control Enthusiast, to the venue on Sunday, March 18, she will also be stopping by on Monday, June 18.
Her new show will see her regaling audiences on how she isn't a control freak, but a control enthusiast. Attendees will learn about what can happen at a bra fitting, the benefits of casserole, plus the correct way to eat a biscuit.
Control Enthusiast is the 42-year-old's fifth tour and will mark ten years since she established herself on the British comedy scene by winning Best Newcomer at the 2008 Edinburgh Fringe.
John Bultitude, of Norwich Theatre Royal, said: 'Sarah's visits to Norwich always prove very popular and this June visit is likely to be no exception. Friends of the Theatre will not miss out as we'll be keeping a proportion of tickets back just for them in time for our new season to go on sale in the early Spring.'
Tickets for Sarah Millican at Norwich Theatre Royal are priced between £10-£28.50 and are available from theatreroyalnorwich.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
For more of what's happening around Norfolk this year, join our new Facebook group Norfolk Going Out.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named