Police concerned for 25-year-old missing man from Norwich
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Police are continuing their search for a 25-year-old man from Norwich.
James Brownlee, of William Kett Close, was last seen at an address on Recorder Road, Norwich, on February 5.
He was reported missing to Norfolk police three days later and officers are concerned for his welfare.
The 25-year-old is described as white, 5ft 6 tall, of slim build with short brown hair and beard. It is believed he is wearing a hat with ear flaps.
A police spokesman said: "Officers are now becoming concerned for the welfare of James and anyone who may have seen him, or knows of his whereabouts, should contact Norfolk Police."
You may also want to watch:
Officers have said anyone with information should contact 101, quoting incident 152 of February 8.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 4 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill