Reader letter: gull killers are wicked and deserve karma
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Regarding our sea gulls in Yarmouth; The gulls are hungry, they have young to feed, they have always relied on chips etc from the locals on the market.
They have only turned vicious since they have stopped people feeding them. Why put it in the litter bins when the gulls are crying for food - it's cruel.
And as for the two men with the walking sticks that killed and cruelly hurt a baby gull, I'd like to see someone smash them across the head and see how it feels. They are wicked.
As for the mess the gulls make, it is up to the council to hose it down every day, as they would if royalty was visiting.
Let the birds be; man have taken their food from the sea - they're only doing what men have done to them.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 4 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 7 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 8 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Welcome to our new website
- 10 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom