Reader letter: gull killers are wicked and deserve karma
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Regarding our sea gulls in Yarmouth; The gulls are hungry, they have young to feed, they have always relied on chips etc from the locals on the market.
They have only turned vicious since they have stopped people feeding them. Why put it in the litter bins when the gulls are crying for food - it's cruel.
And as for the two men with the walking sticks that killed and cruelly hurt a baby gull, I'd like to see someone smash them across the head and see how it feels. They are wicked.
As for the mess the gulls make, it is up to the council to hose it down every day, as they would if royalty was visiting.
Let the birds be; man have taken their food from the sea - they're only doing what men have done to them.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 7 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys