Scouting For Girls to play 10th anniversary show in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
To mark the 10th anniversary of their debut self-titled album, pop rock band Scouting For Girls are embarking on a nationwide tour set to stop in Norwich.
The group, comprised of Roy Stride, Greg Churchouse and Pete Ellard will be stopping off at The Nick Rayns LCR at the University of East Anglia on Monday, November 20.
As part of the tour they will be performing classic hits such as She's So Lovely, Elvis Ain't Dead and It's Not About You.
An extended, deluxe version of their first album will also be released on May 19, featuring 14 additional tracks.
Scouting For Girls commented: 'Here we are ten years on, and thanks to this album, our friendship and our fans we're still getting away with it, still without proper jobs.
You may also want to watch:
'We have nothing but affection for these eleven songs and it's been lovely to revisit them for this special anniversary edition.'
Tickets for Scouting For Girls go onsale Friday, April 28 via ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?