Search for missing Great Yarmouth man, 46
- Credit: Suffolk Police
The search is continuing for a 46-year-old Great Yarmouth man went missing on Boxing Day.
Scott Mayers was last seen on Sunday, December 26, at about 3pm in the Martham area of Norfolk.
Mr Mayers is described as a white male, 6ft tall, bald, with stubble and wearing glasses, and the clothes he was wearing at the time are unknown.
His vehicle was found in a car park on Links Road, Lowestoft earlier today (Monday, December 27).
Earlier today, two lifeboats from Gorleston RNLI and Lowestoft RNLI were called out to help in the search for Mr Mayers, with fears he could have entered the water between Gt Yarmouth and Pakefield.
After searching for over two and a half hours the lifeboat crews were stood down and returned to their base by 6pm.
Crews say wet weather made visibility difficult during the search
- 1 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 4 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 5 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 6 City councillor investigated after Facebook golliwog post complaint
- 7 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 8 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 9 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 10 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
Police are extremely concerned about Mr Mayers and are asking anyone who has seen him or who has any information on where he may be to contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting CAD NC-26122021-188.