Schoolgirl battling rare cancer is all set for top weekend in London
Donations and gestures have poured in to help a girl battling against a rare cancer complete her bucket list.
Jorja Smith, 12, from North Walsham, has been battling chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML) for two years, leaving her future uncertain.
The youngster, from Harmer Close, is one of around 15 children a year to be diagnosed with the disease, which normally only affects those aged over 65.
She created a bucket list filled with places to visit and ambitions to achieve and her next venture is a trip to London in May.
Robert Scammell, who frequently fundraises in North Walsham, is donating money towards Jorja's bucket list and the Just Giving page has risen from £800 to nearly £1,700.
You may also want to watch:
Attractions in London have also helped out after being approached by Jorja's mum Leeann.
She said: 'I emailed Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum asking if there were any extra things they could do while we were there and explained the situation. They emailed back and have said they will pay for our trip, we will be on the VIP guest list and have a guided tour.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
'Planet Hollywood are also giving us a big discount and putting Jorja's name on a display TV outside for when she arrives and the Hard Rock Café will give her some goodies, a special meal and a tour around the vaults.'
A fundraising day will also be happening this month to raise more money for the bucket list.
On Saturday at 10am-12pm at the Atrium in North Walsham there will be a raffle, bric-a-brac, tea and coffee and face painting.
There will also be special appearances from Elsa, Anna and Olaf from the Disney film Frozen, and Jorja will be a princess for the day.
Leeann added: 'It's really nice of people, we keep finding out about all these things after they have been arranged and it makes it an extra special surprise.'
After London the family are planning to head to Scotland in the summer to go whale watching, something they missed out on last time.