Schoolgirl, 14, hit by bus in Caister died of skull fractures, inquest told
A schoolgirl hit by a bus in Caister died of skull fractures, an inquest heard today.
Shannon Goodson, 14, of Milton Road, Great Yarmouth, was formally identified by her father Paul Goodson at the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
Norfolk coroner Jacqueline Lake said Miss Goodson 'entered the road in front of the bus and died as a result of a collision' on February 22.
It happened near the junction of Ormesby Road with St Hilda Road in Caister.
A post-mortem examination revealed she died of skull fractures due to multiple injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The inquest will be reviewed on or before May 22.
- 1 Water outages hit homes across city
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 4 People released from car after crash closes road
- 5 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 6 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 7 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 8 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 9 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 10 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?