Scarecrow festival and carnival attracts the crowds to Loddon
- Credit: Archant
Loddon's scarecrow festival and carnival parade has been hailed a huge success by organisers.
The week-long festival concluded with Sunday's procession from Chedgrave to Loddon, with organiser Caroline Dwen describing it as the best yet.
The scarecrow festival with its theme 'anything goes' attracted large crowds of people throughout the week and Ms Dwen said the whole event had 'really brought the whole community together.'
Carnival performers included a lively set from the Anna Mudeka band as the headliners with support on the day from Simon Lovick, The Visitors, Invidia Rock and Sould choir, Isabella and Sofia, Hank the music man, and lively music and dance from Sambabooba, and Funky Feet.
Ms Dwen would like to thank all of the organisers for their hard work and the performers on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Planning for next year's event is already under way and anyone who would like to help can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 8 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge