Scarecrow festival and carnival attracts the crowds to Loddon
- Credit: Archant
Loddon's scarecrow festival and carnival parade has been hailed a huge success by organisers.
The week-long festival concluded with Sunday's procession from Chedgrave to Loddon, with organiser Caroline Dwen describing it as the best yet.
The scarecrow festival with its theme 'anything goes' attracted large crowds of people throughout the week and Ms Dwen said the whole event had 'really brought the whole community together.'
Carnival performers included a lively set from the Anna Mudeka band as the headliners with support on the day from Simon Lovick, The Visitors, Invidia Rock and Sould choir, Isabella and Sofia, Hank the music man, and lively music and dance from Sambabooba, and Funky Feet.
Ms Dwen would like to thank all of the organisers for their hard work and the performers on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Planning for next year's event is already under way and anyone who would like to help can email email@example.com.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water