Santas in the sky - registration still open for annual festive skydive
- Credit: UK PARACHUTING
It is reaching the time of year where children will longingly scan the skies in hope of seeing Father Christmas on his sleigh.
Next weekend, while there may not be sleighs, a glimpse skyward over Beccles will guarantee a Santa sighting.
Beccles Airfield's annual Santa Jump takes place on Saturday, December 9, and will see dozens of people leaping from planes dressed as jolly Saint Nick himself.
Held in aid of the Big C, proceeds will go towards helping those affected by cancer, with registration still open for people to get involved.
Participants wishing to take part must raise a minimum of £300 prior to their jump, with the option to raise money for a chosen local charity as well as the Big C.
You may also want to watch:
Jumpers will then be able to take on a two-mile-high tandem dive with their very own Santa.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 01502 476131.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut