Santa will sail in on Wells Christmastide
- Credit: IAN BURT
The coast is set for a day of festive frolics when the Christmastide flows into town.
This year's event is expected to draw thousands to the town on Saturday, December 3.
There will be entertainment from 10am in Staithe Street, with decorated shops and stalls.
Acts include the Norwich Samba Band, the Thundermental street performers, the Dickensian Ding Dong, the Ukelele Elves and a host of street buskers.
At 5pm, the town's Christmas Lights will be turned on by BBC Look East husband and wife presenters David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds.
You may also want to watch:
This will be followed by the traditional lantern parade down Staithe Street to the Quay where crowds will assemble in readiness for Santa's arrival by boat, the opening of his grotto and a fantastic fireworks display.
Staithe Street will be closed from 10am until 7pm and the Quay will be closed from 4pm to 8pm.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 9 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 10 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
North Norfolk District Council is waiving parking charges for the Stearman's Yard and Staithe Street car parks on the day.